1. Use a bundt pan to roast a chicken:
Place a whole chicken in a bundt pan and cook in the oven. The center of the bundt pan allows for more even cooking and the chicken comes out crispy and delicious.
2. Use dental floss to cut soft foods:
Dental floss can be used to cut soft foods like cheese, cakes, and bread. Simply wrap the floss around the food and pull tight to make a clean cut.
3. Use a soda can tab to double your closet space:
Attach a soda can tab to a hanger and then hang another hanger on the tab. This doubles the hanging space in your closet.
4. Use a lint roller to clean lampshades:
Lampshades can be difficult to clean, but a lint roller makes it easy. Roll the lint roller over the surface of the lampshade to remove dust and dirt.
5. Use a rubber band to prevent paint can drips:
Place a rubber band around a paint can so that it stretches across the opening. This allows you to wipe off excess paint on the brush without it dripping down the side of the can.
6. Use a coffee filter to clean your computer screen:
Dampen a coffee filter with water and use it to clean your computer screen. It will remove dust and fingerprints without leaving streaks.
7. Use a pool noodle as a door stop:
Cut a pool noodle in half and place it at the bottom of a door to prevent it from slamming shut. This also helps protect the door from damage.
8. Use a plastic bag as a makeshift piping bag:
Fill a plastic bag with frosting or other soft food, and then snip off a small corner of the bag to create a piping bag for decorating.
9. Use a muffin tin to make individual meatloaves:
Press seasoned ground meat into muffin cups and bake in the oven. The individual portions cook faster and are easy to serve.
10. Use a dryer sheet to remove pet hair from furniture:
Rub a dryer sheet over furniture to remove pet hair and static.
I hope you find these hacks useful and fun to try out!